DSP Developer (f/m)
| About us
HOLOPLOT has developed a professional audio system that revolutionizes the way we perceive sound. The system allows us to direct audio waves, like light, in any direction, while maintaining a high quality and very constant volume over long distances.
With this innovative system, we create immersive 3D sound experiences and can precisely determine where sound will be heard and where not. This opens up a wide range of promising applications ranging from concert halls and immersive art, to conferences and public speaking.
With our first product ready for shipment, we are in a crucial business phase. We won the Interactive Innovation Award SXSW in Texas and have been nominated as 1 of 50 most innovative companies in the world by the MIT Technology Review.
We are now looking to build on that momentum and start the revolution. That is why we are looking for a strong and hands-on:
DSP Developer (f/m)
to join our team in Berlin.
| Your Responsibilities
- Create innovative DSP architecture as basis for our kick-ass product
- Develop, test and implement rock-solid and innovative audio process algorithms using DSP RTOS
- Research and prototype new designs and algorithms related to audio processes
- Coordinate closely with our hard- and software teams
- Your tasks will be very diverse, challenging and with strong impact for the success of our company
- have a degree in electronic engineering, computer engineering or anything related
- have at least 3 years of relevant experience
- are an expert on Analog Devices or TI DSP families
- have hands-on experience with RTOS programming and mechanisms needed for multi channel real time process
- are familiar with hardware designs and ICs combinations like CPU+DSP or FPGAs
- relish complex projects and offer clever solutions
- ideally are experienced in pro A/V market (not a must)
- are efficient and have a get-things-done mentality
- are badass motivated to make the best out of this job
- are smart, a nice person and a team player
- are a highly dedicated international team of engineers, tech lovers and sound enthusiasts
- will give you challenging projects and full responsibility upon those
- offer a competitive salary
- have an awesome loft office space with view over Tempelhofer Feld
- want to make this thing big!
Sounds good? Apply now & let’s change the future of sound together!
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time