Reply by John_H April 9, 20072007-04-09
Linux driver to support what?
The FPGA card is generic logic ready to do your bidding as you design it.
Drivers are to apply fuctionality between software and target hardware.
But your target hardware is a blank slate.
The ethernet port needs a mac and TCP/IP stack added on before you can use
it, doesn't it?

"Thuy Pham" <thuyp@xilinx.com> wrote in message
>I am looking for a FPGA board which supports some features: > > 1- PCI interface > 2- 1G ethernet port > 3- Linux driver support > 4- Less than 1,000 USD > > Would any one please show me the suitabe cards or give some > suggestions. > > Thanks > Thuy >
Reply by Thuy Pham April 9, 20072007-04-09