Reply by Vaughn Betz January 21, 20042004-01-21
Hayder Mrabet <hayder.mrabetNOSPAM@lip6.fr> wrote in message news:<pan.2004.01.19.17.19.32.297377@lip6.fr>...
> Hi everyone, > > 1. Where can i find a free Version of Quartus on Linux OS. > I would like to test it.
There's no free version on the web for Linux. But for educational use I should be able to get you a full Quartus Linux license. I'll contact you by email.
> 2. is there any chance to apply QUIP's softwares on architectures > that are other than Altera's devices.( Academic tools SIS+VPR allow this)
No, QUIP interfaces to Quartus, which only supports Altera's architectures. So SIS + VPR still have their place for exploring totally different architectures.
> Thanks in advance > --
Reply by Hayder Mrabet January 19, 20042004-01-19
Hi everyone,

1. Where can i find a free Version of Quartus on Linux OS.
I would like to test it.
2. is there any chance to apply  QUIP's softwares on architectures
that are other than Altera's devices.( Academic tools SIS+VPR allow this)

Thanks in advance