Reply by Mike Treseler January 23, 20042004-01-23
chris wrote:
> But it doesn't include any instances
http://www.altera.com/support/spt-index.html -- Mike Treseler
Reply by chris January 23, 20042004-01-23
But it doesn't include any instances

? "Mike Treseler" <mike.treseler@flukenetworks.com> ?????? ??? ??????
> chris wrote: > > > My problem is that when i try to compile a package in Quartus which has
only
> > components i receive the error : node instance instantiates undefined
entity
> > float_pkg. > > A package may contain component declarations, but not instances. > > -- Mike Treseler >
Reply by Mike Treseler January 22, 20042004-01-22
chris wrote:

> My problem is that when i try to compile a package in Quartus which has only > components i receive the error : node instance instantiates undefined entity > float_pkg.
A package may contain component declarations, but not instances. -- Mike Treseler
Reply by chris January 22, 20042004-01-22
First of all i would like you to apologize if what i am going to ask has
been answered before.Although i searched until now i didn't find anything
helpful.
My problem is that when i try to compile a package in Quartus which has only
components i receive the error : node instance instantiates undefined entity
float_pkg.
The same file has been compiled successfully in Modelsim withous changing
any line.Does Altera have any forum to ask them about that?
I would be much appreciated if anyone can tell me anything about that.