Reply by g. giachella August 28, 20032003-08-28
"Simone Winkler" <simone.winkler@gmx.at> wrote in message news:<1062000650.772797@news.liwest.at>...
> Hello! > > I am a newbie trying to perform a simulation with ModelSim... > I did a (very small) project with the Xilinx downloadable webpack - and as i > wanted to simulate it with modelsim, modelsim closed after the following > line: > > #vsim -lib work -t 1ps -L xilinxcorelib testbench > > the transcript file shows the following: > > # Reading D:/Programme/Modeltech_5.5d/win32/../tcl/vsim/pref.tcl > > my modelsim version is 5.5d - but i also tried 5.5e. Didn't work! > They always crash after the same line. > I already tried to reinstall everything - no change. I don't know what to do > anymore...please help me!!!! > > Thanx, > Simone
Take a look to the file "transcript" in D:\Programme\Modeltech_5.5d\examples: before crashing some messages should have been written in it by the program, clarifying the cause of the crash. Hope this helps, G. Giachella
Reply by Simone Winkler August 27, 20032003-08-27