File format *.eqn in Altera IDE

Started by Markus Koechy June 29, 2004
Hi,

Altera Quartus-II produces *.eqn files. Does anyone know where I can
find a detailed description of this fileformat?

Thanks, Markus.

Hi Markus,

The "Equations section (Compilation Report)" section in Quartus Help
seems to provide a fairly complete description.

-- Pete

Markus Koechy <markus.koechy@web.de> wrote in message news:<40E18B51.9040206@web.de>...
> Hi, > > Altera Quartus-II produces *.eqn files. Does anyone know where I can > find a detailed description of this fileformat? > > Thanks, Markus.
Hi Markus, The Quartus on-line help describes the eqn format. Do a search for "equations" and you'll see a bunch of help. The best format overview is in "Equations Section (Compilation Report)". Vaughn Altera