EPM7064LC44-7 - Not there in Quartus II...

Started by Drew August 26, 2004
Hello guys,

I am trying to Assign the Max Family EPLD - EPM7064 LC44-7 and run my
compilation. But in the Assign Device I find EPM7064 SLC44-7. There
are some significant differences between LC and SLC in terms of Max
allowable freq, LCELL delay etc. Please let me know if anybody can
find it in the Assign Device section.

Thanks
Drew
"Drew" <dhruvish@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello guys, > > I am trying to Assign the Max Family EPLD - EPM7064 LC44-7 and run my > compilation. But in the Assign Device I find EPM7064 SLC44-7. There > are some significant differences between LC and SLC in terms of Max > allowable freq, LCELL delay etc. Please let me know if anybody can > find it in the Assign Device section.
its not there! all the devices with no JTAG ISP are dropped from Quartus, you need to use MAXPLUS ! but you need a special programmer to program those old PLDs anyway, you can not program them with byteblaster ! Antti
Well,

Seems like I have to buy some EPM "SLC" packages. Now the question
will be from where I can buy EPLDs in very less quantities? Arrow
Electronics which is vendor of Altera ships them in more then 900. I
need only couple of them and I can buy upto 20-25. Please let me know.

Drew