Stratix pricing

Started by Jerry September 6, 2003
We got a quote of around $4k for a EP1S80 from Altera. Yes small quantities.
Anybody getting them for much less, say sub $500?

Tks
Jerry

"Jerry" <nospam@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:<vll3ro8mcjrq35@corp.supernews.com>...
> We got a quote of around $4k for a EP1S80 from Altera. Yes small quantities. > Anybody getting them for much less, say sub $500? > > Tks > Jerry
Jerry, I can offer 4 EP1S80B956C7 devices at distressed pricing. To which email address should I send the digital photos? -Emile
4 parts are not enought. I am more intrested in what others are paying for
them.

Tks
Jer