Nios Development Kit, STRATIX Edition

Started by Gabru August 29, 2004
Hey Guys,

I have this "development Suite" and am wondering if it is worth
anything, I'd like to sell it. If it isn't I'd like to know which
deserving group I should donate it to. Thanks for any comments.

*  Nios Embedded Processor, Documentation and Reference Designs
*  Nios development Board
	- Stratix EP1S10 Device
	- One 10/100 Ethernet and One CompactFlash Connector
	- Two RS-232 Ports
	- 1-Mbyte SRAM, 16-Mbyte Single-Data Rate (SDR) SDRAM and 8-Mbyte
Flash Memory
	- Mictor Trace/Debug Connector and Expansion Prototype Headers
*  Quartus II Design Software with SOPC Builder System Development
Tool
*  GNUPro Toolkit:  Software Development Suite
*  Power Supply and Cables
yudhvir@hawaii.edu (Gabru) wrote in message news:<74ac5c8c.0408282123.40a3ee3@posting.google.com>...
> Hey Guys, > > I have this "development Suite" and am wondering if it is worth > anything, I'd like to sell it. If it isn't I'd like to know which > deserving group I should donate it to. Thanks for any comments. > > * Nios Embedded Processor, Documentation and Reference Designs > * Nios development Board > - Stratix EP1S10 Device > - One 10/100 Ethernet and One CompactFlash Connector > - Two RS-232 Ports > - 1-Mbyte SRAM, 16-Mbyte Single-Data Rate (SDR) SDRAM and 8-Mbyte > Flash Memory > - Mictor Trace/Debug Connector and Expansion Prototype Headers > * Quartus II Design Software with SOPC Builder System Development > Tool > * GNUPro Toolkit: Software Development Suite > * Power Supply and Cables
Yudhvir, If your planning to donate the board, a university body would make the best use of that kit. If you would like to donate it to the University of Ottawa (Canada), that would be appreciated. Pino