How did God defeat sin?

Started by Rick C. Hodgin July 14, 2017
A dramatization showing the Biblical account:

    1)  God creates man
    2)  Sin enters in, separates man from God
    3)  God enters in, separates sin from man, restoring man to God

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyheJ480LYA

Thank you,
Rick C. Hodgin
So sin is something like parasitic inductance, delay time or leakage 
on God's FPGA ?

Or perhaps more like a bug in development SW ?

And BTW, how come HE doesn't carry any resonsibility for the product quality ?

It's his FPGA, his SW tools, his creation.

Here comes the fuckup and suddenly it's creation's responsibility.



Brane2 wrote:
> So sin is something like parasitic inductance, delay time or > leakage on God's FPGA ? > > Or perhaps more like a bug in development SW ?
Sin is in our choices implemented into actions, even if our actions are only internal, such as lusting. Sin is a violation of God's law, and carries with it punishment in His universe. Sin results in spiritual death, which is eternal death. It's a real thing that happened to us, and it requires a real thing to restore us. The video in this thread sums up the division, and the rejoining after sin is put away. Thank you, Rick C. Hodgin
Brane2 wrote:
> And BTW, how come HE doesn't carry any resonsibility for > the product quality ?
We were made perfect, but He gave us free will, our volition. He didn't want zombie robots, "Yes, master. Yes, master." He wanted real living independently thinking people. And that's what He made. He also made a way out of sin for free through His Son. So even though we were guilty, yet has He given us a second chance. Thank you, Rick C. Hodgin
Dne petek, 14. julij 2017 06.30.20 UTC je oseba Rick C. Hodgin napisala:
> Brane2 wrote: > > And BTW, how come HE doesn't carry any resonsibility for > > the product quality ? > > We were made perfect, but He gave us free will, our volition. He > didn't want zombie robots, "Yes, master. Yes, master." He wanted > real living independently thinking people. And that's what He made. >
Whatever HE wanted or didn't want, it's primarily his problem. If _his_ product doesn't perform per specs, it can be only his responsibility. With or without "free will". Just like your FPGA design is yours. You can't just declare "my Verilog code has its free will, so any development is its responsibility" - at least not in a sane way.
Brane2, it's not my job to convince or persuade you, only to teach
you.  The information is before you.  If you can hear and understand
truth, rejoice, for it is God reaching out to you, drawing you from
within to His Son (John 6:44).

Not everybody will be saved, Brane2.  The message is only
for those who can hear it.  It's not for other people.

Thank you,
Rick C. Hodgin
Dne petek, 14. julij 2017 11.05.28 UTC je oseba Rick C. Hodgin napisala:
> Brane2, it's not my job to convince or persuade you, only to teach > you.
How about finishing your design first ? Let your work speak for you before glorifying designs of your virtual friend.
On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 9:20:20 AM UTC-4, Brane2 wrote:
> Dne petek, 14. julij 2017 11.05.28 UTC je oseba Rick C. Hodgin napisala: > > Brane2, it's not my job to convince or persuade you, only to teach > > you. > > How about finishing your design first ? > > Let your work speak for you...
My work is on display for anyone to examine. I am currently devoting my efforts toward creating, manufacturing, and selling keyboards, so that I can obtain enough revenue to do this type of development I have posted about full-time, rather than doing it only on evenings, week- ends, sick days, and holidays. FPGA: http://www.libsf.org:8990/projects/LIB/repos/libsf/browse/arlina CPU: http://www.libsf.org:8990/projects/LIB/repos/libsf/browse/arxoda/core It is a motion toward at present: Thread: https://deskthority.net/keyboards-f2/ibm-model-f-like-keyboard-designs-t16169.html Code: http://www.libsf.org:8990/projects/LIB/repos/libsf/browse/ukm/keyboard I've asked for help in every forum I've been in. I will continue to do so. I would like to work with others and create something better than I'm able to produce on my own. Thank you, Rick C. Hodgin
On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 9:29:38 AM UTC-4, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
> On Friday, July 14, 2017 at 9:20:20 AM UTC-4, Brane2 wrote: > > Dne petek, 14. julij 2017 11.05.28 UTC je oseba Rick C. Hodgin napisala: > > > Brane2, it's not my job to convince or persuade you, only to teach > > > you. > > > > How about finishing your design first ? > > > > Let your work speak for you... > > My work is on display for anyone to examine. I am currently devoting > my efforts toward creating, manufacturing, and selling keyboards, so > that I can obtain enough revenue to do this type of development I have > posted about full-time, rather than doing it only on evenings, week- > ends, sick days, and holidays. > > FPGA: http://www.libsf.org:8990/projects/LIB/repos/libsf/browse/arlina > CPU: http://www.libsf.org:8990/projects/LIB/repos/libsf/browse/arxoda/core > > It is a motion toward at present: > > Thread:
https://deskthority.net/keyboards-f2/ibm-model-f-like-keyboard-designs-t16169.html
> Code: http://www.libsf.org:8990/projects/LIB/repos/libsf/browse/ukm/keyboard
Also, here's where I'm heading with the Model D3 developer version of the keyboard: http://www.libsf.org:8990/projects/LIB/repos/libsf/raw/ukm/keyboard/graphics/key_assignments_default_keys.png
> I've asked for help in every forum I've been in. I will continue > to do so. I would like to work with others and create something > better than I'm able to produce on my own.
Thank you, Rick C. Hodgin