Jesus offers to give you... everything

Started by Rick C. Hodgin August 17, 2017
Eternity begins when we leave this world.  For some that means
joy.  For other it means terror.

All of us will spend eternity somewhere.  Unless your sin has
been forgiven, for you it will be in the lake of fire writhing
in agony and torment unending.  It will consume your existence
and overrun you completely.  You'll never have another free
thought, a moment of contemplation, a some real consideration,
but the pain and agony and torture will consume everything about
you.

That is the end for all who reject the truth.  Who refuse to
acknowledge their sin, and who refuse to acknowledge they are
in need of a savior.

What Jesus offers you is eternity in the paradise of Heaven,
face-to-face with God in a place He's prepared for you, in an
immortal body.  God is offering to give you the Kingdom.

Total forgiveness for your sin is found only in Him.  He is
willing to completely restore you to Himself in eternity.
It is even His good pleasure to give you the Kingdom.  He will
do this for all who will hear the truth, who will acknowledge
their own sin, and ask Him to forgive them.  There will be no
one who comes to Him who is cut off or cast out.  The only souls
who will be cut off are those who who, by their hard heart, refuse
to accept Him, to come to Him and ask forgiveness.  Such people
totally deny the truth, and Hell was created to hold all manner
of falseness in a fully and completely self-contained space.  All
who enter in to Hell will never return, because they are a cancer
upon truth, serving only the needs of falseness ... which, like
cancer, continue to eat away at all that is good until it is
perverted and destroyed, and that God will not abide in His
Kingdom, in eternity in His House.

-----
Jesus has gone ahead and prepared a place for you.  It is a place
in Heaven.  It is beautiful and glorious.  He's put your name on
it and reserved it for you.  He's done this so you can go there
and be with Him where He is in all things forever.  You've been
provided for.  Well taken care of.  Looked after.  And it will
continue to go on.  No more struggling.  No more heartache or
trials or pains or sufferings.  The old ways will have passed in
Heaven, having been resigned only to our existence here.

God wants us thriving and living and shining and blossoming and
doing great and wonderful things worthy of His creation in us.
He wants more than anything to forgive us and restore us to this
purposeful intent He had for us before sin entered in to this
world and your life and destroyed everything.

-----
All you have to do is acknowledge that you're a sinner, and ask
Him to forgive you, and believe in your heart that He is capable
of doing this.  How is it possible?  It is logical.  Jesus went
to the cross sinless.  God the Father supernaturally reached
across all time and put the sin of all who would believe on the
name of Jesus onto Him at the cross.

Jesus died here on Earth in the body with our sin charged to Him.
This made Him pay for sin in our place.  He became our sacrifice,
so that God would pour out the punishment He demands for sin upon
His own Son, rather than upon us.  In so doing, He set us free
from judgment!  Jesus gets judged in our place, and we are released
from God's judgment and are not judged, but are gifted the fullness
of Christ's own righteousness.  We are made spotless and perfect by
what Jesus did at the cross.  Jesus is consumed of God, and we are
set free.

Please note:  Jesus did this willingly!  It was His choice to do
this for us because He loves us and wants us to be with Him.  But,
He wants us to recognize our place.  We are not taking advantage of
Him by receiving His offering.  It is literally THE reason He came
into the world ... to save that which was lost (us) to sin.  But it
comes with real knowledge, a real acknowledgement of who He is and
who we are not.

This pastor does an excellent job of describing this here (begins
at 34:56, at 35:50, at 38:18, at 40:13, at 40:55.  I would advise
you to listen to it.  What He teaches here are God's words of
life given so that we might be redeemed.

God doesn't want us tricked or fooled or deceived by the devil.
He wants us to follow Him and to know the truth.  He wants us to
overcome the devil by our faith in Him, and by Him saving us,
and giving us the new nature which comes with salvation, that
thing which is achievable no other way, but only by His completed
work at the cross:

     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7_x1tWGfy0&t=34m56s
     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7_x1tWGfy0&t=35m50s

     "In 2 Cor 5, Jesus goes from the essence of God to the
      essence of sin.  How far apart is that?  From the
      essence of God to the essence of sin?  That's the
      love of God.  2 Corinthians 5:17+ to the end of the
      chapter."

     "What's going on here?  That we might be made the
      righteousness of God in Him.  He made Him to be sin,
      not a sinner, but sin.  It's why God turned His back
      on Him.  And [Jesus] cried from the cross, 'My God,
      My God, why hast Thou forsaken me?'  In plainer words,
      from the highest possible place, the essence of God,
      to the lowest possible place on this Earth.  You can't
      get any lower than that.  When He died on the cross,
      He died there as the essence of sin.  'Father, into
      thy hands I commend my spirit' [Jesus said].  That's a
      wonderful thing, because it tells me that He who spared
      not His only Son, who offered Him up for us all..."

     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7_x1tWGfy0&t=38m18s
     The God of the Second Chance.  He instructs you.  He
     will chasten you go guide you as a good father would
     his son whom he loves.

     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7_x1tWGfy0&t=40m13s
     He'll chasten you.  He'll forgive you.  He'll love you.
     He'll fellowship with you.  He'll walk with you.  He'll
     commune with you.  You're His son/daughter.  And all He
     wants you to do is acknowledge that, come back to Him
     and say, "Lord I need your strength, there's a sin that
     besets me, there's a sin I'm having a hard time getting
     a victory over.  I need you Lord, I need your strength.
     I need your forgiveness."  And it'll come.  It'll come.
     It'll come from a gracious heart.  He's a longsuffering
     God.  And you'll learn after years of that ... it'll
     build your faith.  It will strengthen your walk with God.

-----
     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7_x1tWGfy0&t=40m55s

     "You'll begin to understand the graciousness of one who
      allowed sin to come into the universe to begin with.
      You gotta get that nailed down in your soul.  He did
      not react to the entrance of sin.  Known unto God are
      all of His works.  And then you begin to understand
      something about the one who allowed it to happen in the
      beginning so that He would teach an unforgettable lesson
      to His creation, because they would learn something about
      God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Ghost that they
      could never learn any other way.  And when the day comes
      that you ever stand in His presence, you'll jump up and
      down and shout and glorify God and say 'Hallelujah!
      Hallelujah!  Hallelujah!  I don't deserve to be here,
      but You've been good to me.  Hallelujah to God!'
      Hallelujah!  He's been a good God.  You'll sing with the
      redeemed and you'll shout and rejoice because you know
      the one that's sitting on that Throne.  And He is worthy!
      He's worthy of our praise and our adoration.  Because we
      know Him.  He's proven Himself to us.  He's lifted us
      from the dunghill to very Palace of the King."

-----
Ask Jesus to forgive your sin today, and enter in to eternity
as a living soul.  Leave the fate of the judged and condemned.
There will be no returning from that final judgment, and that
final condemnation to the lake of fire where every soul cast
in will spend a conscious eternity in writhing agony and utter
torment because they totally rejected the truth.  It is the
sufficient "prison" God created for an eternal being made in
the image and likeness of God, with the real power and authority
He affords us by our very design and nature in His creation.
On this Earth a lion is a fierce creation capable of much because
of how he's put together.  We are made in the image and likeness
of God and we are powerful creations.  And to constrain those in
this children-of-God form, nothing less than Hell would suffice,
and what He created as Hell is wholly sufficient to keep all evil,
all sin, all falseness out of His universe forever.  Nothing that
enters in to the lake of fire will ever escape.  No not ever.  It
is the ongoing death that never ebbs, but is the full containment
for eternal beings who cannot die, in a place where they can do no
harm to the rest of God's creation.

-----
This is your salvation in Jesus Christ.  He is saving from that
end.  Jesus is offering you everything for free.  All you have to
do is ask Him and you can be released from judgment, released from
condemnation and live forever in an angel-like body, with unlimited
resources, under the ongoing tutelage of an infinite God who has so
many more things to teach us in this vast universe He created ...
we've only scratched the surface of the surface here in this world
and in our Earthly understanding.  What remains is infinite, because
the God who created it is infinite.

-----
Do not enter into judgment in eternity over matters of selfish and
foolish pride, or over a particular lust over some thing here in
this world that you don't want to give up.  What is coming for us
in eternity is so much better than what we have today that they
could not even be weighted on the same scale.

Choose the way of truth, and of life.  Cast off the devil's shiny
trinkets of traps and snares.  Say no to his apparent nice things
which are only veils for death.  Ask Jesus to forgive your sin and
feel the weight of God's eternal judgment come off of you in a way
that you can feel.  And feel the new life enter in to your soul in
a way that you can feel.  And feel His free gift of eternity assert
itself within your soul in a way that you can feel.  What He gives
you by way of a full pardon ... it is tangible, and it's more than
a prisoner would feel when he's let go from prison, because you are
that prisoner, and you'll be let go from an eternal prison

I love you so much that I'm willing to teach you all of this at
the expense it will cost me ... but even with my loss to you in
the cases where there is loss, it is to my greater gain for those
who do hear.  And know this:  Jesus loves you far more than I do
because He is Love literally, and He is capable of loving you in
a full, complete, and eternal way even right now.

Ask Him to forgive your sin.  Do it today.  Right now.  This very
second.  Choose eternity.  Choose life.  Choose truth.  And make
the choice for you, your family, your friends, your co-workers.
Lead them all to this same glorious end of living in the paradise
of Heaven with God in a body like the angels, with a home in a
place where even the streets are paved with gold, and how much
more so the beautiful things?

Give yourself permission to be set free from your sin.  Give
yourself permission to come to Jesus and ask Him to forgive you.
Give yourself permission to receive this, His greatest gift for
you.  And act on that decision right now.

Love you,
Rick C. Hodgin
Rick,
Sounds like what you are saying is that if I am not a Christian, ie: if I am a Jew,
Muslim, Jain, Buddhist, Taoist, ..., then I will, in your words, "be in the lake of
fire writhing in agony and torment unending."

Am I correct about this?

SOUNDS ALOT LIKE HATE SPEECH TO ME AND IT MUST STOP.  

The fear, uncertainty, and doubt this brings to people are not in line with the
teachings of Jesus.  This sounds more like the marketing speech of an organization
created by man on top of Jesus' teachings.  

Your engineering posts - cool.   

YOUR HATE SPEECH HOWEVER WILL NOT BE TOLERATED ANY LONGER.   THIS SORT OF BEHAVIOR
IS THE SAME BEHAVIOR WE SAW RECENTLY OUT OF THE WHITE SUPREMACISTS.   UNACCEPTABLE.

Best Regards,
Jim

P.S. 
To others - sorry this is my last time to respond to Rick.   Please join me and ask
Google to ban Rick for use of hate speech.






On 8/17/2017 4:23 PM, Jim Lewis wrote:
> Rick, > Sounds like what you are saying is that if I am not a Christian, ie: if I am a
Jew, Muslim, Jain, Buddhist, Taoist, ..., then I will, in your words, "be in the lake of fire writhing in agony and torment unending."
> > Am I correct about this?
God has warned all people that unless they repent of their sin, then their sin remains charged to them, and they must pay the price of their sin. Jesus came in to the world to give us a way out of that. He went to the cross without His own sin, being found guilty by the leadership of the day when He was actually innocent. He was, by the leadership here, condemned to die. Because He was innocent, He was able to serve as the Sacrificial Lamb for our sins. Those who ask Jesus to forgive their sin would have their sin transferred from them to Jesus at the cross, so that when He died under man's law, He died with our sin charged to Him. This has the effect of freeing us from sin. He takes all of ours in away, and therefore leaves us with spotless righteousness. God teaches that a soul that sins will die. And the only way God has made to free us from that fate is the man Jesus Christ.
> SOUNDS ALOT LIKE HATE SPEECH TO ME AND IT MUST STOP.
It is the teaching of God to a sinful world. And the message is given for all who will be saved. It is not given for other people. If you can hear His call within your heart, rejoice, because He is reaching out to save your soul from death.
> The fear, uncertainty, and doubt this brings to people are not in line with the
teachings of Jesus. This sounds more like the marketing speech of an organization created by man on top of Jesus' teachings. I point you to the Bible, not to Rick. I am pointing you to well-established teachings. The King James Bible was completed in 1611. You can find old copies in libraries and old churches, and you can go and read and see that the words it used back then, hundreds of years before our parents were born, are still the same words we (Christians) teach today. These are not new things I'm teaching. They are old things. But they are the things the enemy of God has tried with great passion to silence in this world, and through his false and alternate teachings attempted to render as being perceived by people as something like "hate speech" or as someone else has said "bigotry." The teachings of God are not hate speech, nor bigotry. And I ask you with a full plea to investigate my teachings for yourself, to go to the Bible and see for your own self if I am teaching you the truth.
> Your engineering posts - cool. > > YOUR HATE SPEECH HOWEVER WILL NOT BE TOLERATED ANY LONGER. THIS SORT OF BEHAVIOR
IS THE SAME BEHAVIOR WE SAW RECENTLY OUT OF THE WHITE SUPREMACISTS. UNACCEPTABLE. It is a teaching of Satan that the teachings of God are the equivalent of hate speech, or associated with some group as heinous as white supremacists. God's teachings are profitable for man. They have us loving one another, helping one another, guiding one another toward God, and toward eternity with our eyes not focused upon only this world, but upon our true soul's needs in eternity. The teachings of Jesus Christ are literally the ways of life, Jim. I urge you to investigate it. If you do you will find that you have been lied to by an enemy (Satan), and that Jesus really does own truth, because He is truth.
> Best Regards, > Jim > > P.S. > To others - sorry this is my last time to respond to Rick. Please join me and
ask Google to ban Rick for use of hate speech. FWIW, the Bible foretold this day would come. It is the end of the end-most times. And what is coming over this world is the great deception that will lead all who will not be saved to their solid destruction in Hell. Again I teach you: Jesus came to save you from that end. He is not deceiving you. He is teaching you the ways of life, and I repeat His words so that you will have the opportunity to know they exist, and to go and taste of Him and His teachings for yourself. Thank you, Rick C. Hodgin
On 8/17/2017 11:47 AM, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
> Eternity begins when we leave this world.  For some that means > joy.  For other it means terror. > > All of us will spend eternity somewhere.  Unless your sin has > been forgiven, for you it will be in the lake of fire writhing > in agony and torment unending.  It will consume your existence > and overrun you completely.  You'll never have another free > thought, a moment of contemplation, a some real consideration, > but the pain and agony and torture will consume everything about > you. > > That is the end for all who reject the truth.  Who refuse to > acknowledge their sin, and who refuse to acknowledge they are > in need of a savior. > > What Jesus offers you is eternity in the paradise of Heaven, > face-to-face with God in a place He's prepared for you, in an > immortal body.  God is offering to give you the Kingdom. > > Total forgiveness for your sin is found only in Him.  He is > willing to completely restore you to Himself in eternity. > It is even His good pleasure to give you the Kingdom.  He will > do this for all who will hear the truth, who will acknowledge > their own sin, and ask Him to forgive them.  There will be no > one who comes to Him who is cut off or cast out.  The only souls > who will be cut off are those who who, by their hard heart, refuse > to accept Him, to come to Him and ask forgiveness.  Such people > totally deny the truth, and Hell was created to hold all manner > of falseness in a fully and completely self-contained space.  All > who enter in to Hell will never return, because they are a cancer > upon truth, serving only the needs of falseness ... which, like > cancer, continue to eat away at all that is good until it is > perverted and destroyed, and that God will not abide in His > Kingdom, in eternity in His House. > > ----- > Jesus has gone ahead and prepared a place for you.  It is a place > in Heaven.  It is beautiful and glorious.  He's put your name on > it and reserved it for you.  He's done this so you can go there > and be with Him where He is in all things forever.  You've been > provided for.  Well taken care of.  Looked after.  And it will > continue to go on.  No more struggling.  No more heartache or > trials or pains or sufferings.  The old ways will have passed in > Heaven, having been resigned only to our existence here. > > God wants us thriving and living and shining and blossoming and > doing great and wonderful things worthy of His creation in us. > He wants more than anything to forgive us and restore us to this > purposeful intent He had for us before sin entered in to this > world and your life and destroyed everything. > > ----- > All you have to do is acknowledge that you're a sinner, and ask > Him to forgive you, and believe in your heart that He is capable > of doing this.  How is it possible?  It is logical.  Jesus went > to the cross sinless.  God the Father supernaturally reached > across all time and put the sin of all who would believe on the > name of Jesus onto Him at the cross. > > Jesus died here on Earth in the body with our sin charged to Him. > This made Him pay for sin in our place.  He became our sacrifice, > so that God would pour out the punishment He demands for sin upon > His own Son, rather than upon us.  In so doing, He set us free > from judgment!  Jesus gets judged in our place, and we are released > from God's judgment and are not judged, but are gifted the fullness > of Christ's own righteousness.  We are made spotless and perfect by > what Jesus did at the cross.  Jesus is consumed of God, and we are > set free. > > Please note:  Jesus did this willingly!  It was His choice to do > this for us because He loves us and wants us to be with Him.  But, > He wants us to recognize our place.  We are not taking advantage of > Him by receiving His offering.  It is literally THE reason He came > into the world ... to save that which was lost (us) to sin.  But it > comes with real knowledge, a real acknowledgement of who He is and > who we are not. > > This pastor does an excellent job of describing this here (begins > at 34:56, at 35:50, at 38:18, at 40:13, at 40:55.  I would advise > you to listen to it.  What He teaches here are God's words of > life given so that we might be redeemed. > > God doesn't want us tricked or fooled or deceived by the devil. > He wants us to follow Him and to know the truth.  He wants us to > overcome the devil by our faith in Him, and by Him saving us, > and giving us the new nature which comes with salvation, that > thing which is achievable no other way, but only by His completed > work at the cross: > >     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7_x1tWGfy0&t=34m56s >     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7_x1tWGfy0&t=35m50s > >     "In 2 Cor 5, Jesus goes from the essence of God to the >      essence of sin.  How far apart is that?  From
the
>      essence of God to the essence of sin?  That's the >      love of God.  2 Corinthians 5:17+ to the end of
the
>      chapter." > >     "What's going on here?  That we might be made the >      righteousness of God in Him.  He made Him to be
sin,
>      not a sinner, but sin.  It's why God turned His
back
>      on Him.  And [Jesus] cried from the cross, 'My
God,
>      My God, why hast Thou forsaken me?'  In plainer
words,
>      from the highest possible place, the essence of God, >      to the lowest possible place on this Earth.  You
can't
>      get any lower than that.  When He died on the
cross,
>      He died there as the essence of sin.  'Father,
into
>      thy hands I commend my spirit' [Jesus said]. 
That's a
>      wonderful thing, because it tells me that He who spared >      not His only Son, who offered Him up for us all..." > >     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7_x1tWGfy0&t=38m18s >     The God of the Second Chance.  He instructs you. 
He
>     will chasten you go guide you as a good father would >     his son whom he loves. > >     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7_x1tWGfy0&t=40m13s >     He'll chasten you.  He'll forgive you.  He'll love
you.
>     He'll fellowship with you.  He'll walk with you. 
He'll
>     commune with you.  You're His son/daughter.  And all
He
>     wants you to do is acknowledge that, come back to Him >     and say, "Lord I need your strength, there's a sin that >     besets me, there's a sin I'm having a hard time getting >     a victory over.  I need you Lord, I need your strength. >     I need your forgiveness."  And it'll come.  It'll
come.
>     It'll come from a gracious heart.  He's a longsuffering >     God.  And you'll learn after years of that ... it'll >     build your faith.  It will strengthen your walk with
God.
> > ----- >     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7_x1tWGfy0&t=40m55s > >     "You'll begin to understand the graciousness of one who >      allowed sin to come into the universe to begin with. >      You gotta get that nailed down in your soul.  He
did
>      not react to the entrance of sin.  Known unto God
are
>      all of His works.  And then you begin to
understand
>      something about the one who allowed it to happen in the >      beginning so that He would teach an unforgettable
lesson
>      to His creation, because they would learn something
about
>      God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Ghost that
they
>      could never learn any other way.  And when the day
comes
>      that you ever stand in His presence, you'll jump up and >      down and shout and glorify God and say 'Hallelujah! >      Hallelujah!  Hallelujah!  I don't deserve to
be here,
>      but You've been good to me.  Hallelujah to God!' >      Hallelujah!  He's been a good God.  You'll
sing with the
>      redeemed and you'll shout and rejoice because you know >      the one that's sitting on that Throne.  And He is
worthy!
>      He's worthy of our praise and our adoration. 
Because we
>      know Him.  He's proven Himself to us.  He's
lifted us
>      from the dunghill to very Palace of the King." > > ----- > Ask Jesus to forgive your sin today, and enter in to eternity > as a living soul.  Leave the fate of the judged and condemned. > There will be no returning from that final judgment, and that > final condemnation to the lake of fire where every soul cast > in will spend a conscious eternity in writhing agony and utter > torment because they totally rejected the truth.  It is the > sufficient "prison" God created for an eternal being made in > the image and likeness of God, with the real power and authority > He affords us by our very design and nature in His creation. > On this Earth a lion is a fierce creation capable of much because > of how he's put together.  We are made in the image and likeness > of God and we are powerful creations.  And to constrain those in > this children-of-God form, nothing less than Hell would suffice, > and what He created as Hell is wholly sufficient to keep all evil, > all sin, all falseness out of His universe forever.  Nothing that > enters in to the lake of fire will ever escape.  No not ever.  It > is the ongoing death that never ebbs, but is the full containment > for eternal beings who cannot die, in a place where they can do no > harm to the rest of God's creation. > > ----- > This is your salvation in Jesus Christ.  He is saving from that > end.  Jesus is offering you everything for free.  All you have to > do is ask Him and you can be released from judgment, released from > condemnation and live forever in an angel-like body, with unlimited > resources, under the ongoing tutelage of an infinite God who has so > many more things to teach us in this vast universe He created ... > we've only scratched the surface of the surface here in this world > and in our Earthly understanding.  What remains is infinite, because > the God who created it is infinite. > > ----- > Do not enter into judgment in eternity over matters of selfish and > foolish pride, or over a particular lust over some thing here in > this world that you don't want to give up.  What is coming for us > in eternity is so much better than what we have today that they > could not even be weighted on the same scale. > > Choose the way of truth, and of life.  Cast off the devil's shiny > trinkets of traps and snares.  Say no to his apparent nice things > which are only veils for death.  Ask Jesus to forgive your sin and > feel the weight of God's eternal judgment come off of you in a way > that you can feel.  And feel the new life enter in to your soul in > a way that you can feel.  And feel His free gift of eternity assert > itself within your soul in a way that you can feel.  What He gives > you by way of a full pardon ... it is tangible, and it's more than > a prisoner would feel when he's let go from prison, because you are > that prisoner, and you'll be let go from an eternal prison > > I love you so much that I'm willing to teach you all of this at > the expense it will cost me ... but even with my loss to you in > the cases where there is loss, it is to my greater gain for those > who do hear.  And know this:  Jesus loves you far more than I do > because He is Love literally, and He is capable of loving you in > a full, complete, and eternal way even right now. > > Ask Him to forgive your sin.  Do it today.  Right now.  This very > second.  Choose eternity.  Choose life.  Choose truth.  And
make
> the choice for you, your family, your friends, your co-workers. > Lead them all to this same glorious end of living in the paradise > of Heaven with God in a body like the angels, with a home in a > place where even the streets are paved with gold, and how much > more so the beautiful things? > > Give yourself permission to be set free from your sin.  Give > yourself permission to come to Jesus and ask Him to forgive you. > Give yourself permission to receive this, His greatest gift for > you.  And act on that decision right now. > > Love you, > Rick C. Hodgin
A very good question / statement was made on another thread. I responded there with some information that is relevant here. I include a link to that content here for the purposes of teaching anyone who comes across this information the truth about the way people perceive their feelings: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/comp.lang.c++/zVzs2r3CCT0/rGIccFCvAQAJ Sin has been more destructive to us than most people realize. It has harmed us and diminished us to such an extent that we are so easily overrun by evil spirits attempting to keep us in sin, under bondage, away from Jesus, unsaved, and on our way to Hell. But this message of hope is given to each of you so that you can know THERE IS a way out. It is through that which Jesus did for us at the cross. I urge you to read the link above, and to please contact me if you have any questions. You can contact me privately, and I will regard your posts anonymously, but I will post the reply publicly because the information will address the unspoken questions from others. Thank you, Rick C. Hodgin
On 17/8/2017 11:47 PM, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
> Eternity begins when we leave this world. For some that means > joy. For other it means terror.
> ..... Is Jesus responsible for Bitcoins? :) -- @~@ Remain silent! Drink, Blink, Stretch! Live long and prosper!! / v \ Simplicity is Beauty! /( _ )\ May the Force and farces be with you! ^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3 不借貸! 不詐騙! 不援交! 不打交! 不打劫! 不自殺! 請考慮綜援 (CSSA): http://www.swd.gov.hk/tc/index/site_pubsvc/page_socsecu/sub_addressesa
Rick,
One point of clarification, other than posting about Jesus here, there is nothing
wrong with advocating finding salvation in Jesus.   All of your response assumes I
object to Jesus.   That is not it.

What makes your post HATE speech is that you say that Jesus is THE ONLY WAY to
release your sin and avoid ending up in "the lake of fire".   Let me quote you:
 
    All of us will spend eternity somewhere.  Unless your sin has
    been forgiven, for you it will be in the lake of fire writhing
    in agony and torment unending.  ...
    ... 
    Total forgiveness for your sin is found only in Him. 

What this says is that if one follows any other religion than Christianity, then you
will go to the "lake of fire".   


I follow the "Unified God Theory".   It is very simple, like many others, I believe
that God is an intelligent entity.  Therefore, God will appear to each civilization
- or even individual - in a way that they will understand.  Hence, we have many
religions and the message God gave each is true and correct. 

Unfortunately man translated and edited the wisdom of God.   


Rick, the HATE you are expounding, or regurgitating, is nothing more than marketing
BS added by man to your religious dogma.   You need to recognize this.  Repeating
HATE it is not ok.   Your religious posts to this FPGA newsgroup are not ok.  

I hear a clearer message from God from Ziggy Marley and Michael Franti than I do in
your posts.  Find "Love as your Religion" and not the HATE and FEAR you are
spreading.  

Find Peace and Love not Hate,
Jim

p.s. To the newsgroup - sorry I responded to Rick again 

Jim Lewis, Jesus is the only way.  It's because of who He is and what
He did at the cross.

Only those who accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior have their sins
forgiven, and are restored unto God.

It is not hate speech.  The angels proclaimed what it was at His
birth to the shepherds watching over their flocks:

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+2%3A10-11&version=KJV

 And the angel said unto them,

10 Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy,
which shall be to all people.  For unto you is born this day in
11 the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. 

Jesus is love (John 14:6), and He'll forgive everyone who comes
to Him.  It is cause for rejoicing because God has made a way to
make peace with man despite His sin.

Thank you,
Rick C. Hodgin 
Jim Lewis wrote:
> What this says is that if one follows any other religion than >Christianity, then you will go to the "lake of fire".
Either my posts are misguided and you are correct, or my posts are correct and you are misguided. There is so much riding on this that you owe it to yourself to truly investigate the matter, to see if Jesus really is the only way or not. You claim man mistranslated something. Start your investigation on that point. Find the mistranslation in the many books of the Bible which speak of Jesus. Seek the truth of the matter out with fullest scrutiny. Leave no statement or assumption. Press in and demand to know if the Bible is true or not. Do not relent until you are sure ... one way or the other. Thank you, Rick C. Hodgin
On 2017-08-17 10:23 PM, Jim Lewis wrote:
> Rick, > Sounds like what you are saying is that if I am not a Christian, ie: if I am a
Jew, Muslim, Jain, Buddhist, Taoist, ..., then I will, in your words, "be in the lake of fire writhing in agony and torment unending."
> > Am I correct about this? > > SOUNDS ALOT LIKE HATE SPEECH TO ME AND IT MUST STOP. > > The fear, uncertainty, and doubt this brings to people are not in line with the
teachings of Jesus. This sounds more like the marketing speech of an organization created by man on top of Jesus' teachings.
> > Your engineering posts - cool. > > YOUR HATE SPEECH HOWEVER WILL NOT BE TOLERATED ANY LONGER. THIS SORT OF BEHAVIOR
IS THE SAME BEHAVIOR WE SAW RECENTLY OUT OF THE WHITE SUPREMACISTS. UNACCEPTABLE.
> > Best Regards, > Jim > > P.S. > To others - sorry this is my last time to respond to Rick. Please join me and
ask Google to ban Rick for use of hate speech.
> > > > > >
If Usenet was more prepared for spam. Doesn't seem like any admins of news servers give one f.
On 8/31/2017 12:31 PM, Tristan B. Kildaire wrote:
> On 2017-08-17 10:23 PM, Jim Lewis wrote: >> P.S. >> To others - sorry this is my last time to respond to Rick.   Please >> join me and ask Google to ban Rick for use of hate speech. > > If Usenet was more prepared for spam. Doesn't seem like any admins of > news servers give one f.
My teachings are not hate speech. They are the path of love, of life, of forgiveness for sin, of achieving all things through God Himself who came here to make it possible for us to achieve all things through and by Himself. I am not advocating a man, but Jesus. I am not advocating me, or any other person, only Jesus. Jesus will receive everybody who comes to Him asking for forgiveness. All people world-wide can, today, have eternal life, if they will just hear His call and answer it. It's not exclusionary. It's fully inclusionary. It's not misleading, but is wholly rightly leading. It's why I teach about Him and advocate Him in this way. There is an enemy who is trying to deceive you. He is the one who created a gazillion other religions, all works based, all to trap you into self-righteousness. Christianity teaches that you have no self- righteousness, but are filthy in sin. That in order for us to be able to be redeemed we must go through a Savior, which is the exact reason Jesus came into this world ... to do just that: to save us. It's all there before us. God has not kept us in the dark. He is standing in all places world-wide crying aloud to all people. There are just very few people willing to hear because the weight of sin upon a person's life is so pronounced they are unwilling to set it aside and seek the truth. Thank you, Rick C. Hodgin