programming a LC5512MB using the IEEE1532 extension

Started by Burkhard Schermer October 14, 2004
Hi all,
I tried to program a Lattice CPLD LC5512MB via the Xilinx parallel cable by
using Xilinx iMPACT in batch mode with an ISC-file. The programming
perfectly worked with an empty CPLD but if the CPLD already was programmed ,
strange things was happened - all Bits was programmed with zeros. It looks
like as the ERASE OpCode in the LATTICE 1532-BSDL-file would not work.
Does somebody know a solution?

Thanks and regards
Burkhard

I would like to share the following,
Lattice made available for me a new fixed version of the ISC BSDL file. With
it it's possible to program and re-program the Lattice CPLD via the Xilinx
parallel cable and WebPack (iMPACT).

Burkhard