JTAG Registers

Started by Prashanth October 26, 2004
Hi Folks,

Is it possible to send user commands through JTAG to the internal
Logic in the FPGA ? More Specifically a Spartan 3 FPGA.

Thanks,
Prashanth
it is.

"Prashanth" <prashanth.thota@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi Folks, > > Is it possible to send user commands through JTAG to the internal > Logic in the FPGA ? More Specifically a Spartan 3 FPGA. > > Thanks, > Prashanth
defenetly! using the BSCAN primitive that "routes" to instructions USER1 and USER2 to the FPGA fabric.
Hi,

Thanks for the reply...
Can you point me to any resources on the web, any sample code (verilog)
would be great.

Thanks
-Prashanth