Parallel port to Virtex 2 level converter chip, anyone?

Started by Lin MuIin March 21, 2005
I am looking for the simplest Parallel port to virtex 2 IO voltage
converter.
I would like to use the default Virtex 2 IO standard which is
used by ISE (Is it LVCMOS33?)

I was aware that normal level converter output voltage follows
the power supply and I don't want to trouble having a 3.3V power supply.

Thank?you.?

"Lin MuIin" <lin_mulin@yah0o.c0m.au> wrote in message
>I am looking for the simplest Parallel port to virtex 2 IO voltage >converter. > I would like to use the default Virtex 2 IO standard which is > used by ISE (Is it LVCMOS33?) > > I was aware that normal level converter output voltage follows > the power supply and I don't want to trouble having a 3.3V power supply. > > Thank?you.? > > >
Parallel?port?to?LVTTL?standard?level?converter.? Anyone? Thanks.