Anybody have any experience with Altera Stratix 840 Mbps LVDS?

Started by Nate Goldshlag September 29, 2003
Does anybody have any experience using many channels of 840 Mbps LVDS
data using the Altera Stratix FPGA family?  Any pitfalls to avoid or
advice?

Nate
Hi Nate,

Haven't done it personally, but I know we've got many customers doing it.
I'd recommend reading "Using High-Speed Differential I/O Interfaces in
Stratix Devices".  That's a good starting point.
http://www.altera.com/literature/hb/stx/ch_5_vol_2.pdf

If you require further assistance after reading this resource, I would
suggest contacting your Altera rep or opening an issue with
mysupport.altera.com.

Regards,

Paul Leventis
Altera Corp.