Any Virtex 4 development/prototyping boards out there???

Started by Unknown May 11, 2005
Hi,

I am looking for a Virtex 4 based FPGA development board with ideally a
PCI Express interface and at least a FX-100 Virtex 4. If anybody knows
of any vendors who have this or are working on this, please let me
know.

Thanks,

Sam.

There are no V4 FX with MGTs shipping yet, hence there are no boards
available yet.

Antti

PS There will be an s3+PX1011A (PCIe PHY) evalkit available from Avnet soon,
but
that uses external PHY

<asoc35@dsl.pipex.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hi, > > I am looking for a Virtex 4 based FPGA development board with ideally a > PCI Express interface and at least a FX-100 Virtex 4. If anybody knows > of any vendors who have this or are working on this, please let me > know. > > Thanks, > > Sam. >
Broaddown4 on the way but it is very early in the development I would not
like to give a timescale as yet for production boards. Contact me offline on
our support or sales emails, available on our website, if your application
can wait a while or if one of our other solutions might fill your gap.

John Adair
Enterpoint Ltd. - Home of Broaddown2. The Ultimate Spartan3 Development
Board.
http://www.enterpoint.co.uk

<asoc35@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
> Hi, > > I am looking for a Virtex 4 based FPGA development board with ideally a > PCI Express interface and at least a FX-100 Virtex 4. If anybody knows > of any vendors who have this or are working on this, please let me > know. > > Thanks, > > Sam. >
Try to contact www.amirix.com
They will have a new product based on Virtex4 (> FX40)
Their boards cost a bit but are very good products

Regards
Uxe

asoc35@dsl.pipex.com wrote:

> Hi, > > I am looking for a Virtex 4 based FPGA development board with ideally a > PCI Express interface and at least a FX-100 Virtex 4. If anybody knows > of any vendors who have this or are working on this, please let me > know. > > Thanks, > > Sam. >
See
http://www.xilinx.com/ml401
http://www.xilinx.com/ml402
http://www.xilinx.com/ml403
for currently available V4 boards.

We are also working on the ML405 (4VFX20) and the ML410/411 (4VFX60/100
with PCIe). Please contact your local FAE/sales person for more
information on these boards.

- Peter