ISE tools to use SMP?

Started by praetorian June 9, 2005
Does anybody know if ISE tools (bitgen, par, map, etc.) could utilize
dual-core CPU's to speed up their process? I am using a P4EE 3GHz on an
SMP-enabled Linux system. The tools are reported to use only 50% of the
CPU time.
I am using it on Windows on an SMP machine and never more than one processor
is executing the code at any given time.  Sad but true.

--
Marco