FYI: Spartan-3 XC3S50 through XC3S1500 Back on Xilinx Online Store (www.xilinx.com/store)

Started by Steven K. Knapp June 22, 2005
Just FYI, the Spartan-3 XC3S50 through the XC3S1500 FPGAs are all available
now via the Xilinx online store at ...
http://www.xilinx.com/store

... or via the following speedy link.
http://tinyurl.com/b6gsn

Be sure to click the Refresh button on your browser.

Also FYI, the Xilinx Online Store primarily services small-volume or
prototyping applications.  If your project requires larger production
volumes with corresponding volume pricing, please contact your local Xilinx
distributor or Xilinx sales representative.

Xilinx Authorized Distributors
http://www.xilinx.com/company/sales/ww_disti.htm

Xilinx Sales Representatives
http://www.xilinx.com/company/sales/ww_reps.htm

Xilinx Sales Offices
http://www.xilinx.com/company/sales/sales_offices.htm

---------------------------------
Steven K. Knapp
Applications Manager, Xilinx Inc.
General Products Division
Spartan-3/-3E FPGAs
http://www.xilinx.com/spartan3e
---------------------------------
The Spartan(tm)-3 Generation:  The World's Lowest-Cost FPGAs.

"Steven K. Knapp" <steve.knappNO#SPAM@xilinx.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Just FYI, the Spartan-3 XC3S50 through the XC3S1500 FPGAs are all
available
> now via the Xilinx online store at ... > http://www.xilinx.com/store > > ... or via the following speedy link. > http://tinyurl.com/b6gsn > > Be sure to click the Refresh button on your browser. > > Also FYI, the Xilinx Online Store primarily services small-volume or > prototyping applications. If your project requires larger production > volumes with corresponding volume pricing, please contact your local
Xilinx
> distributor or Xilinx sales representative. > > Xilinx Authorized Distributors > http://www.xilinx.com/company/sales/ww_disti.htm > > Xilinx Sales Representatives > http://www.xilinx.com/company/sales/ww_reps.htm > > Xilinx Sales Offices > http://www.xilinx.com/company/sales/sales_offices.htm > > --------------------------------- > Steven K. Knapp > Applications Manager, Xilinx Inc. > General Products Division > Spartan-3/-3E FPGAs > http://www.xilinx.com/spartan3e > --------------------------------- > The Spartan(tm)-3 Generation: The World's Lowest-Cost FPGAs. >
WAU! I did think that largest devices at online starte are (and will be) S3-400, having 1500 also listed is nice move! Antti
Steven K. Knapp wrote:

<snip>
> Also FYI, the Xilinx Online Store primarily services small-volume or > prototyping applications. If your project requires larger production > volumes with corresponding volume pricing, please contact your local Xilinx > distributor or Xilinx sales representative.
Can you put some numbers on that ? If we accept that 250,000 or 500,000 pcs in 2006 is largish volumes, what is the Xilinx threshold for "small-volume" ? Is it a price threshold, or a units threshold, and what happens if you go over it ? -jg
"Jim Granville" <no.spam@designtools.co.nz> wrote in message
> Steven K. Knapp wrote: > > <snip> > > Also FYI, the Xilinx Online Store primarily services small-volume or > > prototyping applications. If your project requires larger production > > volumes with corresponding volume pricing, please contact your local
Xilinx
> > distributor or Xilinx sales representative. > > Can you put some numbers on that ? > If we accept that 250,000 or 500,000 pcs in 2006 is largish volumes, > what is the Xilinx threshold for "small-volume" ? > > Is it a price threshold, or a units threshold, and what happens if you > go over it ? > > -jg
The Xilinx Online Store offers products for near-term delivery, essentially at the single-unit pricing. While we would be more than happy to ship thousands of units at that price, you will receive better pricing through one of our world-wide sales partners for volumes exceeding 25 units. --------------------------------- Steven K. Knapp Applications Manager, Xilinx Inc. General Products Division Spartan-3/-3E FPGAs http://www.xilinx.com/spartan3e --------------------------------- The Spartan(tm)-3 Generation: The World's Lowest-Cost FPGAs.
I think the online store is meant for sending you really small numbers
of devices, really fast.
That's the Digi-Key model: "Single-unit price, but you have it next
day. No discussion, no rebates, no returns, no support". Ideal for
prototyping.  If you need a hundred, talk to the distributor.

Peter Alfke