Cyclone Board with // LVDS lines

Started by Keith Williams July 1, 2005
Hi!

I've already googled and dug through several online lists of FPGA boards,
but haven't found what I'm looking for, yet.

I'm needing a Cyclone board that has at least 32 LVDS I/O pins available
(and terminated). With at least one PLL available to be driven from an
external source.

Target price of less than $500 U.S.

Thanks,

Keith

Not sure you'll find one, at least from Altera.

Rapid Technology has a Stratix board that might meet your needs, although
the price is much more than you want to spend--check it out:

 http://www.rapid-technology.com/stratix_HS.htm

The ironic thing is that I'm in the midst of a Cyclone (1C6) design that
could easily be made to accommodate you requirements.

Rob