freeware/reasonable-ware c compiler for picoblaze

Started by Dave August 12, 2005
Is there a freeware (or reasonable cost... i.e no annual renewal fee
involved and a cost a hobbiest could afford) C compiler for the PicoBlaze
available?

I'd like to experiment with an embedded processor on a Spartan 3 (with the
Xilinx development board) but prefer not to spend an arm-and-a-leg to get
there :)

Thanks

Dave

Dave wrote:
> Is there a freeware (or reasonable cost... i.e no annual renewal fee > involved and a cost a hobbiest could afford) C compiler for the PicoBlaze > available? > > I'd like to experiment with an embedded processor on a Spartan 3 (with the > Xilinx development board) but prefer not to spend an arm-and-a-leg to get > there :)
http://www.poderico.co.uk/PCCOMP.htm
Excellent!  I just downloaded it and will try it out.

Thanks!

Dave