What's a good book on FPGA CPU design?

Started by Pratip Mukherjee October 27, 2003
Hi,
Is there a good book on FPGA CPU design which starts with a simple cpu,
like Xilinx PicoBlaze, and takes the user through different aspect of cpu
design like instruction set design, pipelining, etc., etc, at the same time
keeping the focus on actual implementaion in a FPGA and not on theoritical
discussions? Am I asking for too much?
Thanks.

Pratip Mukherjee.
I like http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1558606742/qid=1067305763/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_1/103-1584317-6219838?v=glance&n=507846 He develops a CPU as an illustration of various VHDL coding techniques.
You can also check out my site http://www.c-nit.net/ Sumit
the link is not wring, please provide the correct link. --------------------------------------- Posted through http://www.FPGARelated.com