Xilinx HW-SPAR3_CPLD-DK kit

Started by Apostol January 16, 2006
Please let me know any Xilinx distributor from any European Union country in
order to by the
HW-SPAR3_CPLD-DK kit. Xilinx price is $99 but if Imported from USA including
Shipping and Taxes the final price is near $200

Have a look here http://www.xilinx.com/company/sales/ww_disti.htm for Xilinx
distributors.

John Adair
Enterpoint Ltd. - Home of Raggedstone1. The Low Cost Spartan-3 Development
Board.
http://www.enterpoint.co.uk