FPGA board with High Speed LVDS

Started by mk January 23, 2006
Hi,
I am looking for a board with at least 16 balanced LVDS connections
able to run at 800 MHz, preferably A but X would be OK too. Any and
all suggestions are welcome. Of course the larger the FPGA the better,
and  two or more FPGAs would be awesome :-)

Thanks.
Check out the spec sheets on the Cyclone or Cyclone2.  You will likely
need to use the PLL(s), but I believe in the smalles cyclone has more
LVDS channels than you require.

Wait another 6 weeks and we will be showing something in Virtex-4 that can
do this.

John Adair
Enterpoint Ltd. - Home of Broaddown2. The Ultimate Spartan3 Development
Board.
http://www.enterpoint.co.uk