since xilinx ise 8.1 support linux red hat 4.0 (with device Spartan-3 400k)

Started by mikelinyoho March 9, 2006
regards:

since xilinx ise 8.1i support linux red hat 4.0 (with device Spartan-3
400k)
After I install xilinx ise 8.1 under linux red hat 4.0,I cannot find a
icon
to start the software "xilinx ise 8.1i".Someone say that I might start
xilinx ise 8.1i at linux red hat 4.0 command mode.Is this saying right?
and how can I achieve that "start xilinx ise 8.1i at linux red hat 4.0"

any positive suggestions is welcome.

thank you
best regards to you all

Hi,
For the editing menus you can install the Smeg menu editor.
Cheers

mikelinyoho wrote:
> regards: > > since xilinx ise 8.1i support linux red hat 4.0 (with device Spartan-3 > 400k) > After I install xilinx ise 8.1 under linux red hat 4.0,I cannot find a > icon > to start the software "xilinx ise 8.1i".Someone say that I might start > xilinx ise 8.1i at linux red hat 4.0 command mode.Is this saying right? > and how can I achieve that "start xilinx ise 8.1i at linux red hat 4.0" > > any positive suggestions is welcome. > > thank you > best regards to you all
The command to start GUI is "ise" . You can creat an icon yourself and set
the command line to "ise". I would just open a terminal window and type the
command manually.

HTH,
Jim
(jimwu88NOOOSPAM@yahoo.com remove capital letters)