Virtex II Pro

Started by maxascent March 31, 2006
I would like to obtain a Virtex II Pro 20K part in FG676 package for
prototyping. I am in the UK and have seen the part on Digikey for around
$320. Does seem like a good price or does anyone know of a cheaper
alternative. Or would it be possible to get a one off sample?

Cheers

Jon
It isn't a silly price for a one off. Silica are the distributor in the UK
but you will have to ask for a price and they may have a minimum order
quantity.

John Adair
Enterpoint Ltd. - Home of Swinyard1. The DSP Virtex-4 module.
http://www.enterpoint.co.uk