Code for accessing CF cards on Cyclone dev.board

Started by Jeroen November 11, 2003
Hi,

I'm using a Altera Nios Cyclone dev.board (and the ref-32 design) and I want
to use the CF slot for a testapplication. I'm looking for some C code to
access the CF, so that I won't have to write it myself. Just code to issue
IDE commands and get the data from the CF. No filesystem etc. Does someone
know where I can find such code?

Jeroen

Hi Jeroen,

Please send me an email at my business address (jkempa -at- altera
-dot- com) and I'll send you some C-source code that implements a
simple set of IDE utilities for the CF card slot on our dev boards,
using the IDE interface ports that are in the "standard_32" reference
design.

Jesse Kempa
Altera Corp.

KROS Technologies offers a complete FAT32 filesystem and compact flash (hot-swap) package for the Cyclone and Stratix development boards. http://www.krostech.com