XC2VP70 FPGA board suggestions

Started by Anup Kumar Raghavan November 30, 2003
Can I get suggestions for FPGA development boards that house the
XC2VP70/125 Virtex 2 Pro FPGA? I have read the DINI specs and they seem
to be the only one I can find that supports this FPGA. I want a board I
can use to test network protocols like gigabit ethernet, and hence want
to hook up either fibre or coax-ethernet cable to the board.

Thanks
Anup

Amirix has a V2Pro eval board with gig ether support, but it doesn't go up
to the 70 (7, 20, or 30 I think).  I know that they have people using it to
play with Gig ether, and it has support for the PowerPC core, and a separate
Ether as well.

www.amirix.com

-----
Ron Huizen