Using DCM-Virtex-II Pro

Started by junaidabidi July 20, 2006
Hi,
I using Xilinx System Generator tool and need to use DCM for Virtex-II
Pro board. But after searching on internet I could not find any
relevant material. Any kind of help will be highly appreciated.

Junaid

Hi Junaid,
You should probably use the Architecture Wizard to instantiate the DCM
for V2Pro.
Vivek

junaidabidi wrote:
> Hi, > I using Xilinx System Generator tool and need to use DCM for Virtex-II > Pro board. But after searching on internet I could not find any > relevant material. Any kind of help will be highly appreciated. > > Junaid
For information on the DCM, please see the Virtex-II Pro users manual and
the Libraries Guide, both available in the documentation section of the
Xilinx website.