Modelsim

Started by maxascent August 23, 2006
Hi

Does has anyone experienced problems with modelsim running slowly? I am
not talking about simulation speed but rather when I have signals open in
the wave window. There is a delay with zooming in and scrolling before it
actually happens. Its not like I have a slow pc either.

Cheers

Jon
For me it usually does something like that when the resolution is set to
something very high, like ps...
Ben

"maxascent" <maxascent@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> > Hi > > Does has anyone experienced problems with modelsim running slowly? I am > not talking about simulation speed but rather when I have signals open in > the wave window. There is a delay with zooming in and scrolling before it > actually happens. Its not like I have a slow pc either. > > Cheers > > Jon
> Hi > Does has anyone experienced problems with modelsim running slowly? I am > not talking about simulation speed but rather when I have signals open in > the wave window. There is a delay with zooming in and scrolling before it > actually happens. Its not like I have a slow pc either.
I get similar symptoms if the simulation is still running in the background. Is that it? Nial.
Yes I do have it set to 10ps, so maybe that is the reason.