Actel Fusion?

Started by MikeD August 28, 2006
Has anyone here had any experiance with the Actel Fusion FPGAs?  I saw
a couple of posts asking this about 6 months ago, but no one had
hardware yet.  Did they finally start shipping their demo boards?

Is this true programable analog, with filtering/amplification/etc, or
is it just an analog mux to an ADC?

Thanks,
Mike

I got my board some weeks ago, but had no time to play with it yet...

Thomas

www.entner-electronics.com

Thomas Entner schrieb:

> I got my board some weeks ago, but had no time to play with it yet... > > Thomas > > www.entner-electronics.com > > "MikeD" <mmdst23@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag > news:1156795063.217881.84720@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > > Has anyone here had any experiance with the Actel Fusion FPGAs? I saw > > a couple of posts asking this about 6 months ago, but no one had > > hardware yet. Did they finally start shipping their demo boards? > > > > Is this true programable analog, with filtering/amplification/etc, or > > is it just an analog mux to an ADC? > > > > Thanks, > > Mike > >
I got mine some months ago :) and I have PQ208 packages silicon samples as well, but havent had time to play either. The FPGA analog input demo sure works, but thats all I looked Antti