Location of Virtex4 ASCII pinout tables

Started by Unknown August 29, 2006
I go to www.xilinx.com, and click on "Virtex 4 FPGA" (on the left under
"Products")

This brings up the URL
http://www.xilinx.com/products/silicon_solutions/fpgas/virtex/virtex4/index.htm

At this URL, on the right, under "Related Information", there is a link
named "Virtex-4 package files"

The actual URL this link points to is
http://www.xilinx.com/products/virtex4/virtex-4-pkgs.htm

I click on it and wind up back at exactly the same page.

So I tried downloading and playing with the .bsd files, but they are
missing a lot of info (like global clock stuff).

Where can I find the ASCII package files?

Thanks,
Pat

Try this link: http://www.xilinx.com/products/silicon_solutions/fpgas/virtex/virtex4/resources/virtex-4-pkgs.htm To get there from the page where you started you should have chosen All Virtex-4 Resources and then Package Files under the Documentation... /Mikhail
MM wrote:
> <pmaupin@gmail.com> wrote in message > > Where can I find the ASCII package files? > > Try this link: > http://www.xilinx.com/products/silicon_solutions/fpgas/virtex/virtex4/resources/virtex-4-pkgs.htm > > To get there from the page where you started you should have chosen All > Virtex-4 Resources and then Package Files under the Documentation... > > /Mikhail
Thanks! Pat
MM wrote:
> > Where can I find the ASCII package files? > > Try this link: > http://www.xilinx.com/products/silicon_solutions/fpgas/virtex/virtex4/resources/virtex-4-pkgs.htm > > To get there from the page where you started you should have chosen All > Virtex-4 Resources and then Package Files under the Documentation... >
Even there, not all the links are correct. For example the FF1513 links (LX100, LX160, LX200) all point to the same file (LX100 version). A bit of URL jiggery-pokery seems to lead to the right files, though, so I think I'm good. Thanks, Pat
You can always run "partgen" from a command line window to generate the
package file. Or if you prefer a nicer presentation of it, you can use
ADEPT:
http://home.comcast.net/~jimwu88/tools/adept/

HTH,
Jim