Avnet Virtex II Pro Dvpt board : linux drivers ??

Started by Mancini Stephane December 23, 2003
Hi,
Please could you tell me if there's a linux driver of the Virtex II Pro
development board from Avnet (Silica) ?
I would like to know if there's an equivalent to the PCIUtility for Linux.
Indeed, I would like to have my workstation with linux and work with the
board directly through the pci bus.
What could I do ?
Thanks for your help
Stephane

Stephane,
Sorry I can't help you with your problem. I don't have the Avent
VirtexII pro board yet, but I am thinking of getting it. I would
really like to talk with you to make sure the board is a good board.
The PCI card will be put into a windows PC, which might be different
than you are doing.

Anyway, if you can help that would be great.

AJ