Hi

Started by ram December 1, 2006
Hi
I am using modelsim for simulation and quartus 6.0 for remaining.I have
generated custom netlist ffrom quartus.I want to simulate in modelsim
.How to link library of cyclone device.How to do that.Can anybody help
me.Thanking you

The details can be found in the Quartus Handbook at
http://www.altera.com/literature/hb/qts/qts_qii53001.pdf

Hope this helps,
Subroto Datta
Altera Corp.

"ram" <vsrpkumar@rediffmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi > I am using modelsim for simulation and quartus 6.0 for remaining.I have > generated custom netlist ffrom quartus.I want to simulate in modelsim > .How to link library of cyclone device.How to do that.Can anybody help > me.Thanking you >
Hi
I have to simulate a gate level netlist file with test bench and dummy
host model in modelsim SE in quartus s/w.Can you give hint.
sorry for the disturbance
kumar