Tutorials for ISE and Quartus

Started by Jean Nicolle January 7, 2004
I've posted 2 (very graphical) tutorial for ISE and Quartus.

ISE: http://www.fpga4fun.com/ISEQuickStart.html
Quartus: http://www.fpga4fun.com/QuartusQuickStart.html

These are very simple - covers only device selection, pin assignment, and
how to get the bit file.
Still if you never saw the particular software in action, that might be the
occasion.
Have fun!
Jean

I had to removed the Xilinx's screenshots, following Xilinx's notice that
they had to be reviewed by their legal department..
Let's hope that proves to be easy.