Ise foundation and Ise Webpack

Started by Pablo March 5, 2007
Hi, does anyone know the difference between Ise Foundation and Ise
Webpack?. I have Ise Webpack installed in my PC and now I have some
software which needs Ise Foundation and I don`t know if there is some
difference.

Although I have to install Xilinx System Generator. Is it on Ise
Foundation? Is another module of Xilinx? Is free?

Regards, Pablo

"Pablo" <pbantunez@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi, does anyone know the difference between Ise Foundation and Ise > Webpack?.
The only difference is the devices that are included.
> I have Ise Webpack installed in my PC and now I have some > software which needs Ise Foundation and I don`t know if there is some > difference. > > Although I have to install Xilinx System Generator. Is it on Ise > Foundation? Is another module of Xilinx? Is free?
No, System Generator is a seprate option and is not free. Steve