exe file in modelsim

Started by fazulu deen August 20, 2007
Hi all,

 Can anyone suggest me how to run an exe file in modelsim...I have
tried using
 sccom -g basedes.cpp baseDesc.cpp -Wno-deprecated.Compilation and
linking was successful but i dont know the command to run an exe file

Thanks in advance,
fazal

"fazulu deen" <fazulu.vlsi@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi all, > > Can anyone suggest me how to run an exe file in modelsim...I have > tried using > sccom -g basedes.cpp baseDesc.cpp -Wno-deprecated.Compilation and > linking was successful but i dont know the command to run an exe file > > Thanks in advance, > fazal >
I assume you mean in command line mode like OSCI, if that is the case then create a top level sc_main (note the limitations in the manual) and run Modelsim as: vsim -c sc_main -sc_arg "arguments to sc_main" Hans www.ht-lab.com