Simulation MODEL for SRAM

Started by ALuPin February 19, 2004
Dear Sir or Madam,

I want to design an SRAM controller for the asynchronous SRAM
IDT71V256SA.

Can somebody tell me if there is such a VHDL simulation model available?

Thank you very much.

Kind regards

A.Vazquez
G&D
SystemDevelopment
ALuPin@web.de (ALuPin) wrote in message news:<b8a9a7b0.0402190121.6e44f4c5@posting.google.com>...
> Dear Sir or Madam, > > I want to design an SRAM controller for the asynchronous SRAM > IDT71V256SA. > > Can somebody tell me if there is such a VHDL simulation model available?
For some reason, every time I look at IDT's web site, there seems to be fewer models... Cypress makes equivalent parts, perhaps they have a model? -a
The largest set of IDT models I know of are at the Free Model Foundry:
http://www.eda.org/fmf/wwwpages/model_list.html

Unfortunately I don't see your part # there. Maybe you can find a
model that is close to your part there?

-- Pete