Mailing list for NIOS kit/Lancelot hackers

Started by Unknown March 2, 2004
Hi all,

I have no idea how big this community is, but I've been trying to set
up a mailing list for people who hack the Altera NIOS kits
(APEX/Cyclone/Stratix) and especially using the Lancelot boards from
www.fpga.nl.

This may sound rather restrictive, but the hope is that there will be
enough of a group that we can trade designs around.

The subscription/archives page is at:

I hope we can get some people together, at least.

	-hpa
--
If you send me mail in HTML format I will assume it's spam.
"H. Peter Anvin" <hpa@zytor.com> wrote in message
> Hi all, > > I have no idea how big this community is, but I've been trying to set > up a mailing list for people who hack the Altera NIOS kits > (APEX/Cyclone/Stratix) and especially using the Lancelot boards from > www.fpga.nl. > > This may sound rather restrictive, but the hope is that there will be > enough of a group that we can trade designs around. > > The subscription/archives page is at: > > http://www.zytor.com/mailman/listinfo/lancelot > > I hope we can get some people together, at least. >
I'll join, since I have a Cyclone NIOS kit and a Lancelot card. I haven't done so much with the Lancelot so far, other than getting the demo program up and running. It's a nice system.