Sigasi Public Beta: future of VHDL design

Started by Unknown May 19, 2009
Today, Sigasi proudly announces the Public Beta program for Sigasi
HDT, an Intelligent Development Environment (IDE) for VHDL (http://
www.sigasi.com/publicbeta).

Sigasi HDT (Hardware Development Toolkit) is a powerful VHDL
development tool that assists designers in reading, writing and
modifying VHDL more accurately and faster. It differs from other
development tools in that it contains an ultra-fast VHDL parser and
compiler that runs transparently in the background (http://
www.sigasi.com/product).

Through the Public Beta program, VHDL designers join a community that
takes advantage of modern development techniques. To participate in
the program, please visit http://www.sigasi.com/start.
How can I setup for running modelsim?

Aiken

On May 19, 8:23 pm, Aiken <aikenp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> How can I setup for running modelsim? > > Aiken
Hi Aiken, To set up external tools, please check the user manual: "help->help contents" and then "Sigasi HDT -> User Manual -> External Tools" I suggest further support requests can be handled on the Sigasi website, in order not to overload this list with off-topic questions: http://www.sigasi.com/userforum kind regards Philippe
philippe.faes@gmail.com wrote:
> On May 19, 8:23 pm, Aiken <aikenp...@gmail.com> wrote: >> How can I setup for running modelsim? >> >> Aiken > > Hi Aiken, > > To set up external tools, please check the user manual: "help->help > contents" and then "Sigasi HDT -> User Manual -> External Tools"
The editor does seem to cover syntax checking without needing vcom. -- Mike Treseler
I created an account and downloaded it. Then I noticed the one month
license and no pricing. Perhaps you might post again when you have
decided whether I can afford it at which point I will try it. Your
website promises many of the things I've always wanted from an editor.

Colin
The beta program conditions are explained here: http://www.sigasi.com/betaconditions Jan
<colin_toogood@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I created an account and downloaded it. Then I noticed the one month > license and no pricing. Perhaps you might post again when you have > decided whether I can afford it at which point I will try it. Your > website promises many of the things I've always wanted from an editor. > Colin
Colin, If you email them they'll give you an outline of what they're thinking about pricing wise. I think they should publish this. Niall