Altera LP4 Need Help With Device Drivers and Setting Up

Started by Derek Simmons May 20, 2004
I have an Altera LP4 ISA interface board I'm trying to setup to use
with MAX+plus II 9.23. What device drivers do I need to install to use
this board? Will the LP6 Drivers work?

There are also some DIP switches on it. Does anybody know what the set
or control?

I have the pod and I'm going to try to program Altera EPM7256EGC192.
Does anybody know if there is any reason this combination of software
and hardware won't work?

Thanks,
Derek Simmons
I'm still looking for help setting up my system. If anyone out there
can help me I would greatly appreciated it. I've already checked
Altera's website. In the readme file it says the board is still
supported but I have found out how.

> I have an Altera LP4 ISA interface board I'm trying to setup to use > with MAX+plus II 9.23. What device drivers do I need to install to use > this board? Will the LP6 Drivers work? > > There are also some DIP switches on it. Does anybody know what the set > or control? > > I have the pod and I'm going to try to program Altera EPM7256EGC192. > Does anybody know if there is any reason this combination of software > and hardware won't work? > > Thanks, > Derek Simmons
Hi Derek,

  One of my colleagues said that this should work and the LP6 documentation
should be helpful.

- Subroto Datta
Altera Corp.

"Derek Simmons" <Derek_SImmons@msn.com> wrote in message
> I'm still looking for help setting up my system. If anyone out there > can help me I would greatly appreciated it. I've already checked > Altera's website. In the readme file it says the board is still > supported but I have found out how. > > > > I have an Altera LP4 ISA interface board I'm trying to setup to use > > with MAX+plus II 9.23. What device drivers do I need to install to use > > this board? Will the LP6 Drivers work? > > > > There are also some DIP switches on it. Does anybody know what the set > > or control? > > > > I have the pod and I'm going to try to program Altera EPM7256EGC192. > > Does anybody know if there is any reason this combination of software > > and hardware won't work? > > > > Thanks, > > Derek Simmons
Do you know where I can find the LP6 documentation? If I'm interested
in purchasing the LP6, what is the current price and who can I
contact?

Thanks again,
Derek Simmons