Reply by John Adair June 17, 20042004-06-17
There is a possibility we may be able to support your needs. Contact us
through one the email addresses on our website I will discuss more detail
offline. Meanwhile details of the base board Broaddown2 are here
http://www.enterpoint.co.uk/moelbryn/broaddown2.html .

John Adair
Enterpoint Ltd. - Home of Broaddown2. The Ultimate Spartan3 Development
Board.
http://www.enterpoint.co.uk

This message is the personal opinion of the sender and not that necessarily
that of Enterpoint Ltd.. Readers should make their own evaluation of the
facts. No responsibility for error or inaccuracy is accepted.

"tom" <tomgoogle2000@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi, guys, I try to find a company which can provide a FPGA based PCI > board with ethernet port, thanks in advance. > the system requirement: > 1. since my algorithm is computation intensive, it should be run on > FPGA, I try to find a FPGA based PCI board, the desirable FPGA would > be xilinx virtex II or virtex pro > 2. the FPGA based PCI board has a ethernet port, and there is windows > 2k or XP driver for this port > 3. it is better the company can also provide A/D and D/A board > thanks, > Tom
Reply by buli June 17, 20042004-06-17
tom
this link might help you
http://www.fpga-faq.com/FPGA_Boards.shtml

tomgoogle2000@yahoo.com (tom) wrote in message news:<f185e49c.0406161450.e80a813@posting.google.com>...
> Hi, guys, I try to find a company which can provide a FPGA based PCI > board with ethernet port, thanks in advance. > the system requirement: > 1. since my algorithm is computation intensive, it should be run on > FPGA, I try to find a FPGA based PCI board, the desirable FPGA would > be xilinx virtex II or virtex pro > 2. the FPGA based PCI board has a ethernet port, and there is windows > 2k or XP driver for this port > 3. it is better the company can also provide A/D and D/A board > thanks, > Tom
Reply by Philip Freidin June 17, 20042004-06-17
On 16 Jun 2004 15:50:01 -0700, tomgoogle2000@yahoo.com (tom) wrote:
>Hi, guys, I try to find a company which can provide a FPGA based PCI >board with ethernet port, thanks in advance. >the system requirement: >1. since my algorithm is computation intensive, it should be run on >FPGA, I try to find a FPGA based PCI board, the desirable FPGA would >be xilinx virtex II or virtex pro >2. the FPGA based PCI board has a ethernet port, and there is windows >2k or XP driver for this port >3. it is better the company can also provide A/D and D/A board >thanks, >Tom
The following URL lists pretty much all boards that are available. http://www.fpga-faq.com/FPGA_Boards.shtml =================== Philip Freidin philip.freidin@fpga-faq.com Host for WWW.FPGA-FAQ.COM
Reply by tom June 16, 20042004-06-16