Reply by Antti Lukats September 19, 20042004-09-19
"Laurent Gauch" <laurent.gauch@DELETEALLCAPSamontec.com> wrote in message
> Antti Lukats wrote: > > "Laurent Gauch" <laurent.gauch@DELETEALLCAPSamontec.com> wrote in
message
> > news:414838f8$1@news.vsnet.ch... > > > >>Hi all, > >> > >>Can I insert my own IP core in the Xilinx Core Gen? > >>Can I use Xilinx Core Gen to manage my OWN VHDL IP core? > >>If not, why Xilinx does not allow that feature. > >> > >>Larry, > >>www.amontec.com > > > > > > yes you can. > > > > well there are some problems and I guess not all the core gen funtions
are
> > accesible to regular non privileged users, but you can create your own > > coregen cores > > > > Antti > > > > > > Hi Antti, > > ... and how to do that ? > I am searching in xilinx doc, but found nothing usable. > > Regards, > Laurent > www.amontec.com
we have done that, and the info is available too :) http://ebook.openchip.org/IP_CorePackaging.html Antti
Reply by Laurent Gauch September 16, 20042004-09-16
Antti Lukats wrote:
> "Laurent Gauch" <laurent.gauch@DELETEALLCAPSamontec.com> wrote in message > news:414838f8$1@news.vsnet.ch... > >>Hi all, >> >>Can I insert my own IP core in the Xilinx Core Gen? >>Can I use Xilinx Core Gen to manage my OWN VHDL IP core? >>If not, why Xilinx does not allow that feature. >> >>Larry, >>www.amontec.com > > > yes you can. > > well there are some problems and I guess not all the core gen funtions are > accesible to regular non privileged users, but you can create your own > coregen cores > > Antti > >
Hi Antti, ... and how to do that ? I am searching in xilinx doc, but found nothing usable. Regards, Laurent www.amontec.com
Reply by Antti Lukats September 15, 20042004-09-15
"Laurent Gauch" <laurent.gauch@DELETEALLCAPSamontec.com> wrote in message
> Hi all, > > Can I insert my own IP core in the Xilinx Core Gen? > Can I use Xilinx Core Gen to manage my OWN VHDL IP core? > If not, why Xilinx does not allow that feature. > > Larry, > www.amontec.com
yes you can. well there are some problems and I guess not all the core gen funtions are accesible to regular non privileged users, but you can create your own coregen cores Antti
Reply by Laurent Gauch September 15, 20042004-09-15