Reply by Paul Leventis September 30, 20032003-09-30
Hi Nate,

Haven't done it personally, but I know we've got many customers doing it.
I'd recommend reading "Using High-Speed Differential I/O Interfaces in
Stratix Devices".  That's a good starting point.
http://www.altera.com/literature/hb/stx/ch_5_vol_2.pdf

If you require further assistance after reading this resource, I would
suggest contacting your Altera rep or opening an issue with
mysupport.altera.com.

Regards,

Paul Leventis
Altera Corp.

"Nate Goldshlag" <nateg@remove_me_first_pobox.com> wrote in message
> Does anybody have any experience using many channels of 840 Mbps LVDS > data using the Altera Stratix FPGA family? Any pitfalls to avoid or > advice? > > Nate
Reply by Nate Goldshlag September 29, 20032003-09-29