Reply by Simon Peacock April 12, 20052005-04-12
According to the data sheet... Power supply, USB drivers, reference,
documentation and designs with source code come with the kit.. I would
suggest you ask the supplier where yours are.

Simon

"yp" <ypuilee@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> According to their web site / document, there should be a way to download > the configuration to Cyclone throught the USB port. I have brought their > APEX 1k kit before and it comes with software and examples. So I expect > that it will come with Cyclone development kit too. > > "Kar" <khkuan@yahoo.com> wrote in message > news:db6ff787.0504111858.d7f7777@posting.google.com... > > You should go to www.altera.com to get the documentation on how to > > download the programming files into Cyclone part. There are a few > > tools, either use Quartus II programming, Jam player or embedded > > tools. You can find it all there including documentations. > > > > "yp" <ypuilee@yahoo.com> wrote in message > news:<d3dcie$3tt$1@zcars129.ca.nortel.com>... > > > hi, > > > I have brought a cyclone development board (EZ1CUSB-12) from easyfpga > > > (www.easyfpga.com) . The CDROM version is 0.9 There is no > > > documentation/software how to download software to the cyclone chip. > > > According to the web site/menu, it can download from USB ( passive
mode)
> or > > > AS ( active mode, which I think it can download from byteblasterMV > cable). > > > Anybody can provide the software code !! > > > Thanks in advance. > > > Regards, > > > YP > >
Reply by yp April 12, 20052005-04-12
According to their web site / document, there should be a way to download
the configuration to Cyclone throught the USB port. I have brought their
APEX 1k kit before and it comes with software and examples. So  I expect
that it will come with Cyclone development kit too.

"Kar" <khkuan@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> You should go to www.altera.com to get the documentation on how to > download the programming files into Cyclone part. There are a few > tools, either use Quartus II programming, Jam player or embedded > tools. You can find it all there including documentations. > > "yp" <ypuilee@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > hi, > > I have brought a cyclone development board (EZ1CUSB-12) from easyfpga > > (www.easyfpga.com) . The CDROM version is 0.9 There is no > > documentation/software how to download software to the cyclone chip. > > According to the web site/menu, it can download from USB ( passive mode)
or
> > AS ( active mode, which I think it can download from byteblasterMV
cable).
> > Anybody can provide the software code !! > > Thanks in advance. > > Regards, > > YP
Reply by Kar April 11, 20052005-04-11
You should go to www.altera.com to get the documentation on how to
download the programming files into Cyclone part. There are a few
tools, either use Quartus II programming, Jam player or embedded
tools. You can find it all there including documentations.

"yp" <ypuilee@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<d3dcie$3tt$1@zcars129.ca.nortel.com>...
> hi, > I have brought a cyclone development board (EZ1CUSB-12) from easyfpga > (www.easyfpga.com) . The CDROM version is 0.9 There is no > documentation/software how to download software to the cyclone chip. > According to the web site/menu, it can download from USB ( passive mode) or > AS ( active mode, which I think it can download from byteblasterMV cable). > Anybody can provide the software code !! > Thanks in advance. > Regards, > YP
Reply by yp April 11, 20052005-04-11