Reply by Jerry August 23, 20052005-08-23
Have you looked on the xilinx site?
message news:<1113268524.450443.117240@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>...
> > The examples you are looking for would have to be specific to the board > > you are using and you haven't told us that. > > > > Derek > > Ya, sorry about that. The board is a Xilinks Spartan - 3 XC3S200. Thanks!!
Reply by Amir Intisar April 12, 20052005-04-12
Reply by Dere...@FrontierNet.net April 11, 20052005-04-11
The examples you are looking for would have to be specific to the board
you are using and you haven't told us that.

Derek

Reply by Amir Intisar April 11, 20052005-04-11
Hello, does anyone know a good website that has examples of verilog
programs you can implement on FPGA's. I have implemented basic
programs that use the LED's, switches and push buttons. However,  I am
looking for verilog programs that can show me how to utilise the I/O
expansion sockets, VGA connector and the 7 segment digital
display.........Cheers !!!!!!!!!