Reply by Peter Ryser May 12, 20052005-05-12
See
http://www.xilinx.com/ml401
http://www.xilinx.com/ml402
http://www.xilinx.com/ml403
for currently available V4 boards.

We are also working on the ML405 (4VFX20) and the ML410/411 (4VFX60/100
with PCIe). Please contact your local FAE/sales person for more
information on these boards.

- Peter

asoc35@dsl.pipex.com wrote:

> Hi, > > I am looking for a Virtex 4 based FPGA development board with ideally a > PCI Express interface and at least a FX-100 Virtex 4. If anybody knows > of any vendors who have this or are working on this, please let me > know. > > Thanks, > > Sam. >
Reply by uxello May 11, 20052005-05-11
Try to contact www.amirix.com
They will have a new product based on Virtex4 (> FX40)
Their boards cost a bit but are very good products

Regards
Uxe

asoc35@dsl.pipex.com wrote:

> Hi, > > I am looking for a Virtex 4 based FPGA development board with ideally a > PCI Express interface and at least a FX-100 Virtex 4. If anybody knows > of any vendors who have this or are working on this, please let me > know. > > Thanks, > > Sam. >
Reply by John Adair May 11, 20052005-05-11
Broaddown4 on the way but it is very early in the development I would not
like to give a timescale as yet for production boards. Contact me offline on
our support or sales emails, available on our website, if your application
can wait a while or if one of our other solutions might fill your gap.

John Adair
Enterpoint Ltd. - Home of Broaddown2. The Ultimate Spartan3 Development
Board.
http://www.enterpoint.co.uk

<asoc35@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message
> Hi, > > I am looking for a Virtex 4 based FPGA development board with ideally a > PCI Express interface and at least a FX-100 Virtex 4. If anybody knows > of any vendors who have this or are working on this, please let me > know. > > Thanks, > > Sam. >
Reply by Antti Lukats May 11, 20052005-05-11
There are no V4 FX with MGTs shipping yet, hence there are no boards
available yet.

Antti

PS There will be an s3+PX1011A (PCIe PHY) evalkit available from Avnet soon,
but
that uses external PHY

<asoc35@dsl.pipex.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Hi, > > I am looking for a Virtex 4 based FPGA development board with ideally a > PCI Express interface and at least a FX-100 Virtex 4. If anybody knows > of any vendors who have this or are working on this, please let me > know. > > Thanks, > > Sam. >
Reply by May 11, 20052005-05-11