Reply by bijoy June 29, 20052005-06-29
Hi

Do you have any test project for FFT core validation ?

could you pls share it if possible.

am facing some problem in using xilinx fft core. as the output produced does not match with matlab output regards bijoy
Reply by Ray Andraka June 25, 20052005-06-25
bijoy wrote:

>Hi > >Any body used FFT core given by coregenerator in Xilinx ? > >Does it work as they said in their data sheet.. > >regards bijoy > >
It works. You get what you pay for, though. There are other cores available that are faster and denser, but alas, they are not free. -- --Ray Andraka, P.E. President, the Andraka Consulting Group, Inc. 401/884-7930 Fax 401/884-7950 email ray@andraka.com http://www.andraka.com "They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin, 1759
Reply by newsgroup June 24, 20052005-06-24
"info_" <"info_"@\\nospam_no_underscore_alse-fr.com> wrote in message
> bijoy wrote: > >> Hi >> >> Any body used FFT core given by coregenerator in Xilinx ? >> >> Does it work as they said in their data sheet.. >> >> regards bijoy > > It works very well, it is efficient, and has lots of nice features.
except that it is quite inefficient when it comes to calculation time efficiency
> As for any macro, I would recommend making some (RTL) simulations > to ascertain how it must be initialized and used. > > > Bert Cuzeau
Reply by info_ June 23, 20052005-06-23
bijoy wrote:

> Hi > > Any body used FFT core given by coregenerator in Xilinx ? > > Does it work as they said in their data sheet.. > > regards bijoy
It works very well, it is efficient, and has lots of nice features. As for any macro, I would recommend making some (RTL) simulations to ascertain how it must be initialized and used. Bert Cuzeau
Reply by bijoy June 23, 20052005-06-23