Reply by Rob July 2, 20052005-07-02
Not sure you'll find one, at least from Altera.

Rapid Technology has a Stratix board that might meet your needs, although
the price is much more than you want to spend--check it out:

 http://www.rapid-technology.com/stratix_HS.htm

The ironic thing is that I'm in the midst of a Cyclone (1C6) design that
could easily be made to accommodate you requirements.

Rob

"Keith Williams" <e_s_p_i_a_n_@insightbb.com> wrote in message
> Hi! > > I've already googled and dug through several online lists of FPGA boards, > but haven't found what I'm looking for, yet. > > I'm needing a Cyclone board that has at least 32 LVDS I/O pins available > (and terminated). With at least one PLL available to be driven from an > external source. > > Target price of less than $500 U.S. > > Thanks, > > Keith > >
Reply by Keith Williams July 1, 20052005-07-01