Reply by John Adair August 23, 20052005-08-23
Our Broaddown4 product may be able to come close to you requirements when it
launches early Q4.

John Adair
Enterpoint Ltd. - Home of Broaddown2. The Ultimate Spartan3 Development
Board.
http://www.enterpoint.co.uk

"Nicholas Weaver" <nweaver@soda.csua.berkeley.edu> wrote in message
> We are looking at some research prototyping of IDS work. We are > currently doing 1 Gbps prototyping on a current board, but are looking > at 10 Gbps prototyping. > > Are there any FPGA boards available with: > > SRAM (a few MB minimum) > A large FPGA > 2 or more! 10 Gigabit ethernet interfaces. > > As a bonus, 2 10-GigE plus a PCI slot would be ideal. We MIGHT be > able to get away with a single 10 GigE interface, but that would be > far, FAR from ideal. > -- > Nicholas C. Weaver. to reply email to "nweaver" at the domain > icsi.berkeley.edu
Reply by Nicholas Weaver August 23, 20052005-08-23