Reply by Dave Vanden Bout November 5, 20032003-11-05
Jon Beniston wrote:

> H. Peter Anvin <hpa@zytor.com> wrote in message news:<bo7s6b$ddg$1@cesium.transmeta.com>... > > Hello, > > > > Does anyone happen to know of a stock FPGA prototyping board with (a) > > onboard oscillator, (b) Ethernet and (c) at least 4 MB of SRAM? > > > > I have a need for such a board in a configuration which needs to > > support a very large range of input frequencies, hence I would prefer > > using SRAM; however, most boards seem to have no more than 1 MB SRAM > > and the rest SDRAM... which would have to be supported as an > > asychronous clock domain in order to work correctly at the low end of > > the frequency range. > > > > -hpa > > http://www.xess.com
Sorry to say XESS doesn't have any boards right now with this much SRAM. We do have boards with 16 MB of SDRAM, but not SRAM. -- || Dr. Dave Van den Bout XESS Corp. (919) 363-4695 || || devb@xess.com PO Box 33091 || || http://www.xess.com Raleigh NC 27636 USA FAX:(919) 367-2946 ||
Reply by Jon Beniston November 4, 20032003-11-04
H. Peter Anvin <hpa@zytor.com> wrote in message news:<bo7s6b$ddg$1@cesium.transmeta.com>...
> Hello, > > Does anyone happen to know of a stock FPGA prototyping board with (a) > onboard oscillator, (b) Ethernet and (c) at least 4 MB of SRAM? > > I have a need for such a board in a configuration which needs to > support a very large range of input frequencies, hence I would prefer > using SRAM; however, most boards seem to have no more than 1 MB SRAM > and the rest SDRAM... which would have to be supported as an > asychronous clock domain in order to work correctly at the low end of > the frequency range. > > -hpa
http://www.xess.com
Reply by Philip Freidin November 4, 20032003-11-04
On 4 Nov 2003 01:40:27 -0800, H. Peter Anvin <hpa@zytor.com> wrote:
>Hello, > >Does anyone happen to know of a stock FPGA prototyping board with (a) >onboard oscillator, (b) Ethernet and (c) at least 4 MB of SRAM? > > > -hpa
I would start looking here: http://www.fpga-faq.com/FPGA_Boards.shtml =================== Philip Freidin philip@fliptronics.com Host for WWW.FPGA-FAQ.COM
Reply by November 4, 20032003-11-04

--
If you send me mail in HTML format I will assume it's spam.